2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Performance
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class offers discerning San Francisco drivers a winning combination of sophisticated luxury and dynamic performance. From the capable and elegant base C 300 model to the thrilling AMG® C 63, world-class performance is a standard feature.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Performance Specs
All of the models in the Mercedes-Benz C-Class lineup benefit from the superior engineering, robust performance, and meticulous craftsmanship that Mercedes-Benz is famous for.
- C-Class C 300: A 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine reaches 241 hp with 273 lb-ft of torque. 4MATIC® all-wheel drive is available.
- C-Class C 350e Plug-in Hybrid: A 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine paired with a plug-in hybrid electric motor gives you an efficient and powerful 275 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® C 43: Upgrade your C-Class to track-ready performance with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo that delivers 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® C 63: A hand-crafted AMG® 4.0L V8 turbo powers out 469 hp and can go from 0-60 in just 4.0 seconds.
- AMG® C 63 S: At the top of the line this AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo produces a blistering 502 hp with acceleration clocked from 0-60 at a mere 3.9 seconds.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 and C 300 4MATIC® both feature a 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission with shift paddles for a virtually flawless delivery of power. A standard ECO-START® system automatically turns the engine off during situations when it’s idling, thereby saving fuel and reducing emissions. 4-wheel independent suspension and torque vectoring brakes enhance ride quality and control, while the multimode drive program selector allows you to choose between 4 driving modes; ECO, Comfort, Sport, and Sport+. A fifth mode lets you create a personalized setting.
The AMG® models come with performance racing features such as:
- AMG® SPEEDSHIFT® MCT 7-speed transmission
- Race start function
- Direct injection and multispark ignition
- AMG® RIDE CONTROL Sport Suspension with 3-stage damping
- AMG® High-performance Braking System
Experience the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Today
Compare the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class to the Mercedes-Benz E-Class to decide which of these luxury performance cars you’ll be driving home to San Francisco. At Mercedes-Benz of Marin we are committed to providing you with first class customer service, and we make it easy and convenient for you to apply for financing online. Please feel free to contact us to learn more, and visit our showroom at 540 Francisco Blvd. W, San Rafael, CA 94901 to test drive the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class today!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Marin
Finding a luxury vehicle that truly stands out on San Francisco roads isn’t always easy, but the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class fits the bill and overshadows competitors like the BMW 5-Series. Part of what makes the new E-Class so special is its interior, which is rich with natural accents, high-end comfort features, and next-level technologies. Want to…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC complements luxury features with generous interior dimensions, making it a smart pick for drivers seeking ample cargo and spacious seating for five. New GLC SUVs and GLC Coupes combine everything from power-folding rear seats and programmable side mirrors to a diverse range of accessories to help with everyday errands and family…
Most people head to San Francisco and take in the variety of exciting sights and tourist attractions. But if you’re looking for the best coffee in San Francisco, so you have enough fuel to actually do all the fun things in town, including exploring all the parks and trails in Marin County, you’re in luck!…
The Mercedes-Benz GLC cabin feels precisely designed around first-class sensibilities. From aircraft-style vents to an open, airy layout, it feels a place apart from the outside world, and a wealth of 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior features combine to make you feel perfectly at home. Just a few interior highlights include: Up to 56.5 Cubic Feet…
Congratulations to our GOAT, better known as The Captain, Roger Penske! On February 1st, 2019 in Charlotte, North Carolina, home of the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Penske becomes the first true Indy car competitor enshrined in the NASCAR Hall of Fame. The foundation of Roger Penske’s racing success is without a doubt, his…