2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE is not only sophisticated and luxurious, it also offers the versatile utility that San Francisco drivers expect from an SUV. With its adaptable cabin space, advanced power options, smart technology, and impressive towing capacity, the new Mercedes-Benz GLE offers an outstanding blend of luxury and utility.
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility Features
With ample space for both passengers and cargo, and smart features that enhance versatility, the Mercedes-Benz GLE is both luxurious and practical.
- Cargo Capacity: With a generous 38.2 cubic feet of cargo space with all the seats in place, and an expansive 80.3 cubic feet with the 60/40-split rear seat folded down, the Mercedes-Benz GLE can easily accommodate hauling building supplies from Golden State Lumber, or groceries from United Markets. San Francisco drivers will appreciate the added convenience of floor-mounted tie-downs, a side parcel net, and a 12-volt power outlet.
- Power Liftgate: The power liftgate provides ease of access with a simple touch of a button on your key fob. Ideal for loading or unloading cargo.
- Roof Rails: Need to carry surfboards, snowboards, skis, or bicycles? The standard aluminum roof rails will come in handy.
- Passenger Capacity: Superior craftsmanship is evident throughout the cabin, and the standard heated front seats and hand-fitted upholstery provide an elegant setting for up to 5 adults.
- Navigation System: Get directions quick and easy with the COMAND® hard-drive navigation system. The 8-inch color screen displays 3D maps highlighting points of interest and building profiles to help you get safely to your destination.
Towing and Performance Utility
The utility evident in the cabin space of the Mercedes-Benz GLE is matched by its performance and towing capabilities. With a powerful and efficient 3.5L V6 engine that features direct injection and variable valve timing, this dynamic SUV produces a solid 302 hp with 273 lb-ft of torque. The base trim Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 offers a towing capacity of 6,600 lbs, while the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® can haul up to 7,200 lbs. If you’re planning on trailering a boat down to San Francisco Bay that kind of power will come in handy.
Choose the 4MATIC® model for extra control on wet and slippery Novato roads. The advanced 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system delivers torque to the individual wheels that need it when encountering difficult road conditions. You can also set the driving mode to your own personal preference with the DYNAMIC SELECT feature which offers Comfort, Sport, Slippery, or Off-Road modes.
Find the Mercedes-Benz GLE for Sale Near San Francisco
Explore our 2018 Mercedes-Benz inventory, and compare other Mercedes-Benz SUVs, like the GLC, to find the performance you are looking for. At Mercedes-Benz of Marin we’re dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and an all-around rewarding dealership experience. Please contact us if you have any questions, and stop by our showroom at 540 Francisco Blvd. W, San Rafael, CA 94901 today!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Marin
Most people head to San Francisco and take in the variety of exciting sights and tourist attractions. But if you’re looking for the best coffee in San Francisco, so you have enough fuel to actually do all the fun things in town, including exploring all the parks and trails in Marin County, you’re in luck!…
The Mercedes-Benz GLC cabin feels precisely designed around first-class sensibilities. From aircraft-style vents to an open, airy layout, it feels a place apart from the outside world, and a wealth of 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior features combine to make you feel perfectly at home. Just a few interior highlights include: Up to 56.5 Cubic Feet…
Congratulations to our GOAT, better known as The Captain, Roger Penske! On February 1st, 2019 in Charlotte, North Carolina, home of the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Penske becomes the first true Indy car competitor enshrined in the NASCAR Hall of Fame. The foundation of Roger Penske’s racing success is without a doubt, his…
If you’ve been browsing the new Mercedes-Benz inventory, you may have noticed a brand-new technology on the specs sheet. So, what is Mercedes me? It’s a smartphone app that combines features like remote access, vehicle information, maintenance recommendations, and even roadside assistance services in one program. No need to worry about searching for missing paperwork…
Mercedes-Benz AMG® is the performance division of Mercedes-Benz. Those who select an AMG® vehicle will be able to take advantage of multiple driving modes, racing-derived performance features, AMG® RIDE CONTROL sport suspension, high-performance braking, ultra-light 4MATIC® all-wheel drive technology, and so much more. Contact Us Mercedes-Benz AMG® Model Lineup When you pay a visit to…