Explore the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior
The 2019 Mercedes Benz C-Class interior combines premium materials and state-of-the-art technology to create a midsize luxury sedan that sets itself apart from the others. Find out what makes this interior so special for yourself at Mercedes-Benz of Marin.
The Latest Technology
Keep what you need at the tips of your fingers for every San Francisco commute with the engaging technology found on the C-Class. Enjoy innovative options like:
- FrontBass®: This system takes advantage of the C-Class body structure by utilizing it as resonance chambers for an under-dash subwoofer. This system does more than just provide vibrant sound, it also cuts down on the weight of the C-Class.
- Apple CarPlay®: Connect your Apple device and connect to Siri® right in your vehicle. You can get directions, hear or dictate text messages, and stream your favorite music, podcasts, and more.
- Android Auto™: Connect to features like Google voice recognition inside the C-Class and gain the ability to make calls, send and receive texts, access navigation, stream music, and more.
- COMAND® Multimedia: The available Cockpit Management and Data (COMAND®) system combines a navigation system, radio, and smartphone app integration all in one. Viewed on a 12.3-inch high-resolution display screen and controlled with touchpad controller, this feature defines ease of use.
Elegant Design, Maximum Comfort
Constructed with attention to detail and fine materials, the interior of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class delivers elegant touches like:
- Premium Steering Wheel: You won’t want to take your hands off this leather-wrapped steering wheel with Touch Controls — one feature that helps set it apart from the CLA.
- Heated Front Armrest: Add an additional layer of warmth to your drive with the available heated front armrest.
- Nappa Leather Upholstery: The available hand-fitted, Nappa leather upholstery woos occupants with its supple quality.
- Genuine Wood Trim: Beautiful genuine wood trims top off the C-Class interior. Choose from woods like Natural Grain Brown Ash, Natural Grain Walnut, Natural Grain Black Ash, and Natural Grain Grey Oak.
- Designer Dash: The available topstitched MB-Tex leatherette dash offers an adds an extra visual boost to this already stylish vehicle.
Slip Into the C-Class Interior in San Rafael
While the interior of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class is worth making the drive from Oakland to Mercedes-Benz of Marin to experience in person, we understand your time is valuable. If you don’t have time to schedule a test drive, we also offer our Express Store so you can shop for your next Mercedes-Benz online today! Or, if you’re still deciding which Mercedes-Benz is right for you, check out our guides to the interior of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC or Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Marin
Finding a luxury vehicle that truly stands out on San Francisco roads isn’t always easy, but the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class fits the bill and overshadows competitors like the BMW 5-Series. Part of what makes the new E-Class so special is its interior, which is rich with natural accents, high-end comfort features, and next-level technologies. Want to…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC complements luxury features with generous interior dimensions, making it a smart pick for drivers seeking ample cargo and spacious seating for five. New GLC SUVs and GLC Coupes combine everything from power-folding rear seats and programmable side mirrors to a diverse range of accessories to help with everyday errands and family…
Most people head to San Francisco and take in the variety of exciting sights and tourist attractions. But if you’re looking for the best coffee in San Francisco, so you have enough fuel to actually do all the fun things in town, including exploring all the parks and trails in Marin County, you’re in luck!…
The Mercedes-Benz GLC cabin feels precisely designed around first-class sensibilities. From aircraft-style vents to an open, airy layout, it feels a place apart from the outside world, and a wealth of 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior features combine to make you feel perfectly at home. Just a few interior highlights include: Up to 56.5 Cubic Feet…
Congratulations to our GOAT, better known as The Captain, Roger Penske! On February 1st, 2019 in Charlotte, North Carolina, home of the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Penske becomes the first true Indy car competitor enshrined in the NASCAR Hall of Fame. The foundation of Roger Penske’s racing success is without a doubt, his…