What’s Inside the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior?
Finding a luxury vehicle that truly stands out on San Francisco roads isn’t always easy, but the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class fits the bill and overshadows competitors like the BMW 5-Series. Part of what makes the new E-Class so special is its interior, which is rich with natural accents, high-end comfort features, and next-level technologies. Want to learn more? Explore the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and interior features below to see if it’s right for your needs.
Dimensions, Comfort Features & Technologies
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan interior is one of the most impressive in its class. Inside, you’ll find dual-zone automatic climate control, power front seats with memory, and 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats — all of which are standard on each model. You’ll also have access to a 13.1-cubic-foot cargo area, and front passengers can breathe easy with 38.2 inches of headroom and 57.8 inches of shoulder room. The greatest strength of the E-Class is arguably its revolutionary technology features, which include:
- Steering-wheel-mounted Touch Control Buttons
- 12.3-inch high-resolution central display
- COMAND® infotainment system with a touchpad controller
- COMAND® navigation system
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
E-Class AMG® Interior Style & Features
On top of AMG® body styling, the AMG® E-Class models boast sports-oriented interiors that deliver a one-of-a-kind driving experience. Details like an AMG® Nappa® leather Performance steering wheel with a flat-bottom design and Touch Control Buttons reflect the motorsports roots of AMG®. Meanwhile, other features like red seat belts and galvanized aluminum shift paddles make an unforgettable statement.
Available E-Class Interior Packages
You might think the features inside the Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior end there — but there’s so much more on offer! Novato E-Class drivers can customize their interiors with Mercedes-Benz accessories and packages for even more comforts and technologies. Here are a few available packages for the E-Class:
- Available Convenience Package — includes heated front seats, KEYLESS GO®, Blind Spot Assist, SiriusXM® Radio with a six-month All Access Trial, HANDSFREE ACCESS, and an electronic trunk closer.
- Available Premium Package — includes all of the features from the Convenience Package, as well as a Burmester® Surround Sound System and inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing.
- Available Warmth & Comfort Package — includes front seats with a rapid heating feature, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
Step Inside the New E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Marin!
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior is often imitated but never duplicated. Ready to explore it for yourself? Schedule a test drive near Oakland and get behind the wheel! Contact us if you have questions about the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class or our current specials on new vehicles in our inventory!
More Mercedes-Benz E-Class Features
- June 17, 2019
Finding a luxury vehicle that truly stands out on San Francisco roads isn’t always easy, but the 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class fits the bill and overshadows competitors like the BMW 5-Series. Part of what makes the new E-Class so special is its interior, which is rich with natural accents, high-end comfort features, and next-level technologies. Want to…