At Mercedes-Benz of Marin, we feel grateful to be a part of the San Rafael community. We are honored and privileged to use our business and time to give back to organizations that impact our community and beyond. Learn more about the ways we are involved!
- Shifting Gears was founded by a local Marin County car enthusiast named Charles Goodman. This is a group made up of car enthusiasts hoping to raise funds and awareness for its beneficiary partner.
- Guide Dogs For the Blind prepares highly qualified guide dogs to serve and empower individuals who are blind or have low vision from throughout the United States and Canada free of charge.
- Beyond Differences works on campuses and online with middle and high school students to help them promote social inclusivity within their schools.
- Giving Marin was launched with a mission to raise exposure for 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that work in Marin County and provide them with financial awards.
- San Rafael Little League encourages physical activity and team building for it’s approximately 450 registered players that play across seven different divisions.
- San Rafael Bike Dawgs is a mountain biking team that boosts confidence and challenges both the boys and girls of San Rafael High School.
- The Ross School Foundation raises money to operate the Ross School at a higher level, beyond what the contributions from state, local and federal funding would allow.
- Sausalito Art Festival Foundation organizes art festivals as well as helps fund the Leonard Kaprielian Grants Program which supports art-related projects and activities in the local community.
- Tiburon Car Show/Reed School Foundation enriches the experiences of the Reed Union School District Students by raising additional funds for educational and academic uses.
- The American Red Cross is on a mission to prevent and relieve suffering through donations of time, money and blood.
- The Cole Porter Society launched in January 2014 with the mission to ensure future generations know and appreciate the music and unique contribution of Cole Porter to The Great American Songbook.
- Critter Lovers At Work (CLAW) works to provide support and raise awareness for Bay Area animal rescue organizations.
- Marin Advocates for Children focuses on preventing child abuse and advocating for the best interests of children.
- San Rafael Chamber is a member-based business advocacy organization that works to support of the economic vitality of our community.
Get Involved With Mercedes-Benz of Marin
Are you looking to get involved with your community? Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Marin with your questions!
Photo Credit: Guide Dogs for the Blind