How do I get help?
Mercedes Benz Roadside Assistance Application
- Launch the application.
- Register your account with your personal information.
- If you are in an emergency, please dial 911, or select the ‘Yes, I am safe’ option.
- Set your vehicle location by using your GPS, or enter the address of your current location.
- Select the issue you’re having with your Mercedes-Benz.
- Press the “connect to roadside assistance” button to call M-B Roadside Assistance.
Call 1-800 FOR-MERCedes (1-800-367-6372). You will be asked for the following information:
- Your Name
- Vehicle Identification Number
- Year, Model, and Color of Vehicle
- Telephone Number Where You Can Be Reached
- Disabled Location of Vehicle
- Description of Problem
If your vehicle is equipped with mbrace® and you are an mbrace® subscriber:
- Press the Wrench Button* in your vehicle (located in armrest or overhead console).
- You will be connected with a Roadside Assistance dispatcher. mbrace® will automatically send the dispatcher information about your vehicle type and location.**
- Describe the problem you are experiencing to the dispatcher.
- The dispatcher will send appropriate service personnel to your location.
mbrace® Mobile Application (for iPhone® and Blackberry®):
- Launch the application
- Login with your Account Number and PIN (If you forget your mbrace® account number or PIN. Call the Mercedes-Benz mbrace® Response Center at 1-866-990-9007 or press the i-Button in your vehicle)
- Touch or scroll and click on the Assistance button to access Assistance screen
- Touch or scroll and click on the "Call" button next to call Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.
* See your operator's manual for complete instructions.
** Only where cellular and GPS are available.